Saturday, October 24, 2015

Susan Belly loves spam


I am Miss Susan Belly. After going through your profile,i was impress with your profile this is why I decided to established contact with you through this medium,I know my message will come to you as a surprise since you don't know me in person or meet with me before,but am of believe that you would be obliged to come to my assistance after hearing about my situation. I am 25 year old girl, I am the only child of late Dr Ahmed Belly. I know this email will look strange and surprising telling somebody i don't know about my life, but there is need for me to tell you because some rebels wants me dead, so telling you about it might save my life,Please bear with me,i will really like to have a good relationship with you and i have a special reason why i decided to contact you, it is because of the urgency of my situation here in Ghana,I am from Libya,My Father Dr Ahmed Belly was a prominent Oil Merchant and Deputy Prime Minister of Energy and Petroleum Resources to the former head of state Gardafi before the rebels attacked our house one early morning and killed him alongside with my mother, which left me with no choice than to run away from my country in order to save my life because of the war.

    I am presently seeking asylum under the care of Reverend Father David Kojo who is the priest of the St.Joseph catholic church here in Accra. I live in the female hostel because the camp have hostels.Please do not be offended for this message that comes from me, it is just that i do not know what else to do, because my situation here as a refugee is giving me a great concern, therefore, i will like you to consider my situation as an orphan and be kind to me, as i am putting the whole of my trust on you without fear, though i do not know who you are before, but i believe that with God all things are possible and you can not betray me at the end.I made this communication to you because of my difficult situation here, I am just like one living in a prison and i hope by the grace of God i will come out here soon. I do not have any relatives now whom i can go to, all my relatives ran away in the middle of the war .

    I wish to contact you personally for a long term business relationship and investment assistance in your Country,My father of blessed memory deposited the sum of six million United states dollars in Standard chartered bank of Ghana with my name as the next of kin before his death. But meanwhile you should not allow any other person to know about the contents of the money for security reasons. Before my father died, he called me and told me about these money he deposited in the bank here in Ghana on my name as next of kin and i want you to stand as my beneficiary so that i can write to the bank to transfer these fund to you as my beneficiary.

     Please I need your assistance in the following ways.(1) To serve as the guardian of this fund since I am only 25. (2) To provide a bank account where this money would be transferred. (3) to make arrangement for me to come over after this money is transferred to you so that i can come over to your country to complete my studies and also look for a good venture where this money will be invested, I am willing to offer you 35% of the total sum as compensation of your effort and 10% for orphanage home as directed by my late father before he died.However, I shall forward you with the necessary documents on confirmation of your acceptance to assist me to transfer this money to your account as my beneficiary.

Please all communications should be through my email address below only for confidential purposes. As soon as I receive your positive response on my personal email below showing your interest I will put things into action immediately.In the light of the above, I shall appreciate an urgent message indicating your ability and willingness to handle this transaction sincerely with me. Awaiting your urgent and positive response through my personal email below. Please do keep this only to your self as confidential,do not disclose it to any person. There is no risk involve in receiving my inheritance fund, provided you are honest to me.I am just a young girl asking for your assistance. i will be glad if you be kind enough for me.
I thank you in anticipation to your quick response.Thanks and remain bless.
Yours Sincerely,
Susan Belly.

No comments:

Post a Comment