Saturday, October 24, 2015

Immediate Response Required, send me money

Greetings.

As you read this, don't feel sorry for me, because it is the destiny of everybody to die someday. I am Ms. Amelie Boulstridge,a naturalized Briton by birth and a business merchant based in the United Kingdom. suffering from a long term Esophageal Cancer.

It has defiled all forms of medical treatment, and right now I have only about a few months to live, according to medical experts. I regret that I have not particularly lived my life so well, as I never really cared for anyone, but my trade. Though I am very well to do, I was never open handed; I was always hostile to people and regarded them like they never had hopes of becoming as successful as myself. Now I know that there is a lot more to life than just prosperity.

I believe that when I am given a second chance to come to this world, I would live my life a different way from how I have lived it. Now that death is eminent, I have willed and given most of my belonging to immediate and extended family members, as well as a few close friends. I want God to be merciful to me and accept my soul.

Hence I have decided to support charity work. this is what i want to be remembered for. So far, I have been able to reach out to a few charity organizations in the Singapore, Algeria and Malaysia. Now that my health has deteriorated so badly, I cannot do this myself anymore.

I once asked members of my family to aid me in giving of alms to those organizations catering for the less privileged in America and Pakistan; they refused and kept the resources to themselves. Hence, I do not trust them anymore, as they seem not to be contented with what I have given to them.  I sold all my remaining belongings and deposited all the sum that I have in a safe keeping company abroad, The total amount is $300,000 ( Three Hundred Thousand United States Dollars) deposited with asecurity company in the United States. which I will want you to secure and bestow to charity organizations.

I don't want a situation where this money will be used in an ungodly manner, hence my bold decision to contact you, a total stranger. Since my health is regressing by the minute, you will have to tell me a little about yourself. why I have decided to contact you is because I have no child or devoted relation who could reliably execute my will.With the information, I will make arrangement to prepare the Authorization for you to get possession of the Deposit.

Until I hear from you, I pray that this letter bring you and your family good tidings.
God be with you.
Amelie Boulstridge

test@teste.com
amelieboulstridge@gmail.com


No comments:

Post a Comment