Monday, May 25, 2015

From Cindy Hill, LOL

I saw your email address during the course of my research today. My name is Mrs Cindy Hill my husband and I won a Jackpot Lottery We have decided to donate the sum of 900,000.00 USD to you. You can verify our story by visiting the web page below.

http://www.christianpost.com/news/powerball-winners-give-back-winners-of-587m-jackpot-buy-town-fire-station-ball-field-photo-video-90670/

fill the following. 1.Name 2. Country 3.Sex Note that you have to contact my private email for more informations.


Goodluck,
Mrs Cindy Hill

1 comment:

  1. Ascent AutoRecon© Banking reconciliation software helps in automatic matching in several areas of bank reconciliation, such as traditional bank reconciliation and reconciliation of foreign currency accounts, direct payments, cash, card terminals (Visa, MasterCard, Eurocard) and bank transfer.

    ReplyDelete